Senior Quantity Surveyor M&E
To cope with rapid growth a leading mechanical and electrical engineering contractor is seeking high calibre and professional Quantity Surveyors to join the commercial team in Hong Kong. This is a site based role working on a large scale project and you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager.
Large scale Hong Kong based projects including: railway infrastructure, commercial, retail, residential, hotel, casino, institution and data centre.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing Interim Payment Applications
- Measuring and Pricing of Variations including agreeing final account
- Monitoring Budgetary Cost Control and Cash-flow Projection
- Assisting on procurement and management of subcontracts
- Compiling and Updating commercial accounts and records
- Tracking progress against programme
- Identifying and advising potential events or circumstances for pursuing time extension or financial claims
- Any other Quantity Surveying duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Main Contractor or Sub Contractor experience is preferred
- M&E/Building Services project experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong organisational and coordination skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveyor or related discipline
- Professional chartered status is an advantage but not essential.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading electrical and mechanical engineering contractor in Hong Kong with 400 employees, with major activities in Electrical and Mechanical Construction and Facility Management for various industries / sectors including railway infrastructure, commercial & retail complex, residential, hotel and casino, institution and data centre.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous salary package
- Yearly bonus
- In house training and career development support