Senior Quantity Surveyor-MEP
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pre and post contract administration, cost reporting and commercial management
- Development of cost plans through to tender / contract documents for building services subcontract packages.
- Prepare final project accounts.
- Manage and supervise junior staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6 year relevant M&E experience for building, renovation, A&A or refurbishment works
- Candidates with Consultancy experience preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate influence and persuade others.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Candidate with government capital works experience highly desired.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate without a degree but has good experience will still be considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful job applicant for this role will be joining a leading construction consultancy organisation. For this is a long term role with excellent opportunity for career progression and professional development. Full support will be given to candidates looking to develop a long term career with the company. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.