Senior Quantity Surveyor x 2
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be able to work on multiple projects and be able to lead and drive the QS process
- You will review the main contract and scope of works and buy packages back to back.
- You will manage or assist in the Contractual Management of awarded subcontracts up to Final Account.
- You will manage or assist in the management of Subcontractors’ payments and follow up reporting documents.
- You will manage the main contract to ensure compliance with all contractual obligations
- You will understand and take ownership of the project risks and opportunities.
- You will take ownership for optimum cost control, cash and contractual management.
- You will be able to take ownership for optimum cost control, cash and contractual management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have a good technical, legal and commercial knowledge
- You will have previous experience with a reputable main contractor.
- You will demonstrate strong attention to detail and produces accurate work
- You will manage time effectively
- Degree qualification or other similar technical qualification
- RICS / CIOB qualification would be an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a top tier main contracting company who are a global force in the building, civil works, energy and services sectors. The hiring company in the UK has 10 offices around the UK with circa 1,700 employees in total and a turnover of over £800m and growing year on year.