Senior Quantity Surveyors-Claims
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process large and complicated civil engineering claims;
- Evaluate varies claims, e.g., EOT, prolongation, acceleration type of claims;
- Contribute your technical understanding to the site team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- With 10- 15 years of experience in a similar role on civil engineering or rail claims in a consultancy firm;
- Solid knowledge of the local Hong Kong construction industry;
- Working knowledge of various methods of measurement and claims;
- Excellent communication skills in both Cantonese and English are essential;
- Self motivated and the ability to work independently to deadlines;
- Hong Kong work permits can be found for suitable and experienced candidates who are bilingual in Cantonese and English.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline;
- RCIS or HKIS qualified (preferred);
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidates will be joining a market prestigious leading construction consultancy firm with an established reputation in Hong Kong and the wider Asia region. The company is working on a number of major MTR Projects which are experiencing delays and contractual problems. The projects are high value and have a range of complicated issues to be dealt with. The successful candidates will benefit from excellent training and development on a wide range of construction projects. Full details will be disclosed to short-listed candidates.