Senior Site Engineer
Summary of Senior Site Engineer Job Vacancy - Macau
Our client is a global contractor and one of the most prestigious operating out of Macau. The successful applicant will be employed as a Site Engineer to work on one of the largest hotel projects in the Macau region.
The largest and most prestigious club in Macao is now expanding with Phase 3, the fifth hotel tower. The design of the new tower combines dramatic public spaces and generous guest rooms with innovative engineering and formal cohesion. This one-of-a-kind hotel will become an iconic landmark in Macao.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful applicant will be working in the structures delivery team.
- Interfacing with the RC/Steelwork/Facade subcontractors
- Perform all technical, organizational and supervisory operations on site. This will involved setting out and liaising with construction managers, planners, surveyors and sub contractors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with a main contractor and good experience in management of subcontractors is essential.
- Reinforced Concrete (RC) / structural steel / Facade experience is required
- Previous building project experience would be ideal
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English is necessary.
- Immediately availability or short notice period will be an advantage.
* CANDIDATE WITH LESS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED AS SITE ENGINEER*
- Degree in civil/structural engineering or equivalent disciplines.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the biggest names in the worldwide construction industry. They have major civil engineering as well as building construction projects all over Macau, but also have a global outreach with different branches and sister companies and gaining over 130,000 employees.