Senior Structural Engineer – Bridge Design
Our client, a multinational engineering and infrastructure advisory company, is looking to appoint an experience Structural Design Engineer to work in their Hong Kong office. If you’re interested in working in Asia Pacific and have been looking into Hong Kong jobs for English speakers, this could be the right fit for you!
You will join our client’s multinational team of specialists to work on all kinds of infrastructure projects, from complex freeways to bridges.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce detailed designs and documentation for the implementation of Bridge projects
- Prepare calculations required for the design of Bridge projects
- Prepare specifications, proposals, and other tender documentation
- Contribute to the development of the Bridge Structure Team
- Establish and develop relationships with international clients in the local market
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6 years or more relevant experience in the design of bridges and civil structures
- A working knowledge of advanced software packages such as MIDAS, Strand7 and SPACE GASS
- Knowledge and experience of international codes, standards and practices and desire to learn more
- Proven ability to liaise stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong communication skills, teamwork, and self-motivation
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Licensed Civil Engineer (CEng)
- Relevant degree
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an innovative engineering and infrastructure advisory company. They co-create solutions and design with their clients through a variety of processes and skills. They value diversity and creativity and always aim to hire high-quality professionals who are eager to contribute to the team with their original ideas. They are open to hire English speakers from abroad in their Hong Kong office, so if you’re an expat looking for international jobs in Asia Pacific, this is the right fit for you!