Signalling EngineerRef MAX7651 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong - Kowloon Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international and dynamic city like Hong Kong? An excellent opportunity is now opened to all experienced Construction Engineers! A major transportation infrastructure client is looking for an experience Signalling Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out detailed engineering works for the signalling contracts, including day-to-day liaison with contractors, interface parties and internal stakeholders for planning and coordination of site activities
- Review contractor's design and methodology
- Coordinate the overall project with relevant stake holders for instance,
- Lead the design review, installation, testing and commissioning (T&C) submissions as well as support systems tests and contracts administration.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure the project is completed in compliance with contract specifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 6 years of experience in managing the design and construction of signalling works for large-scale railway projects in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Proven experience in tender evaluation, design, implementation, T&C of Communications Based Train Control (CBTC) Signalling System
- Good team skills acquired by working in a collaborative environment with other design and construction professionals
- Good communication skill
- Fluency in English is essential. Cantonese/Mandarin language skill will be an advantage.
- Degree holder in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Corporate membership pf professional institution is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transport companies with a vast range of rail projects both underground and over ground. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations through the enhancement of its rail links and is looking for a well experienced Construction Engineer to aid in their ambitious plans.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Flexible salary package is offered to the right candidate. By working with a team of international professionals, you can gain a lot of international exposure, which will definitely help in your long term career development.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend