A main building contracting company in Hong Kong is currently looking for an experienced Site Agent to join their team. Previous road, waterworks and ports experience is essential.
Working on road, waterworks and ports on a diverse mix of projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the planning and early stage pre-site commencement works.
- Manage and Supervise a section of works handling logistics, site programme and managing foremen.
- Ensure works are carried out to the company’s and government’s Health, Safety Environmental regulations.
- Ensure works are carried out to design specifications to meet the client’s requirements.
- Liaise with the site manager on a regular basis to ensure timely project completion.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 12 years post professional qualification experience in construction contracts among which at lease 5 years shall be in roads works, water works or port works.
- Strong communication, leadership, & management skills.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Degree in Civil / Structural engineering or other related discipline.
- Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (Civil Discipline) is a must.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The main contractor is a well known company in Hong Kong with a diverse mix of projects including MTR works as well as government infrastructure works.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives