Site Electrical EngineerRef MAX9095 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Airport area, Hong Kong Salary HK$25K – HK$35K/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 26/02/2021 Status Live
Our client has secured the award for a specialist intelligent airfield lighting contract on the HK Airport and they are looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity a competent and energetic Site Electrical Engineer to assist the electrical project management team.
You will initially be based in the client's head office in Tsuen Wan then transfer to the project office on Hong Kong Airport Q2 2021.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Electrical construction Manager and Project Manager
- Assist to oversee specialist electrical installation subcontractor and ensure design compliance
- Trouble shoot and provide technical advice and solutions on site.
- Assist with managing HSE and quality on the site
- Assist with drafting document submissions to client and ensure timely submission
- Assist with preparing and making meeting presentations
- Attendance of biweekly meetings and preparation of biweekly minutes
The successful candidate will need to contribute to all project requirements as they are a small team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant electrical design and site management experience.
- Familiar with Hong Kong Buildings Department and Electrical and Mechanical Services Department submission and ordinances
- Good temperament and attention to detail to provide link between engineering and construction.
- Ability to work within multi-cultural teams
- Degree or diploma in relevant electrical discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global solutions provider for intelligent airfield lighting and information systems. They have secured a major contract on Hong Kong Airport and building their project delivery team. The company, the team, the project and the prospects culminate in one of the best construction contractor jobs in the region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available for the successful candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend