Site Engineer Marine ProjectsRef MAX7759 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Lantau Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A Project Shift Engineer is required for a leading international contractor for their marine project on the HK airport
You will be responsible for all site based activities of a major marine based project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful applicant will be working on a marine based project
- Perform all technical, organizational and supervisory operations on site. This will involve project engineering and liaising with construction managers, planners, surveyors and sub-contractors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Marine Soil Improvement Works (especially DCM works or similar)
- Previous experience with a main contractor and good experience in management of subcontractors is essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English is necessary.
- Has proven track record of sound and effective management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and self-driven
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major global contractor with an enviable reputation for delivering world class civil infrastructure and building projects.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend