Site Engineer Marine Projects
A Project Shift Engineer is required for a leading international contractor for their marine project on the HK airport
You will be responsible for all site based activities of a major marine based project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful applicant will be working on a marine based project
- Perform all technical, organizational and supervisory operations on site. This will involve project engineering and liaising with construction managers, planners, surveyors and sub-contractors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Marine Soil Improvement Works (especially DCM works or similar)
- Previous experience with a main contractor and good experience in management of subcontractors is essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English is necessary.
- Has proven track record of sound and effective management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and self-driven
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major global contractor with an enviable reputation for delivering world class civil infrastructure and building projects.