Site Manager FacadesRef MAX8749 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Malaysia & Indonesia Location Kuala Lumpur Salary Neg Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 25/10/2019 Status Live: Interviewing now
Excellent opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Site Manager to join a highly regarded specialist sub contractor company working on facades projects in Malaysia. Our client is seeking a highly organised and motivated Site Manager with experience in unitised facades installation to manage the complex and fas track facades installation on a major high rise tower development in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia.
You will be based full time on site in KL.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will manage the day to day running of the site, including heath & safety, quality control and program.
- Programming & scheduling
- Ordering Materials
- Supervising Labour
- Managing Sub contractors
- Maintaining Health & Safety on site
- To monitor and report work progress and check the site.
- To understand construction drawings and details.
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise/coordinate with client's representatives, subcontractors and landlord
- To gather data relating to work progress, adequacy and effectiveness.
- To make reports and schedules.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Site Managerial role on projects upwards of £2m in value
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of the refurbishment sector. Including structural refurbishments and Building Services
- Ideally you will have worked on high end, luxury projects previously
- A proven track record of being part of teams and sites that have delivered projects on time & budget
- Cantonese speaking is mandatory.
- Relevant building or engineering degree or diploma.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a well known and highly regarded specialist facades and stonework subcontractor with offices across Asia and UK. They can offer candidates the opportunity to work on luxury, high end projects in popular global locations.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend