Strategic Procurement Manager MEP
A most respected Hong Kong Development & Entertainment organisation is seeking a smart thinking Strategic Procurement Manager MEP to join their leadership team.
The primary purpose of this senior role is to drive the development and implementation of procurement strategy and building the organisaton's supplier base and partnerships and representing the Supply Chain in the corresponding work stream.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for FM Services and FF&E categories across all functions and portfolios
- Be a reliable partner by working closely with Development Management, Project Management and FM teams
- Implement high-performing supply chain solutions that deliver the best value for the organisation's Capex and FM spend
- Develop strategic approaches for FM services and FF&E category management
- Ensure suppliers and consultants meet the performance specifications
- Ensure the system implemented addresses Life Cycle Costs and total cost of ownership of the installed solution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min. 10 years relevant MEP related work experience, preferably in construction or property industry
- Capable of working independently, and also closely liaising with other departments
- In-depth knowledge of FM Services and FF&E from a building services perspective
- Flexible, highly motivated and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory and project management skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Degree holder in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering /Building Services.
- Chartered Member HKIE or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A world leader and major player in Hong Kong seeking dynamic and forward thinking change agents to effect a journey of transformation throughout the organisation.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits package is available to the right candidate