Structural Design EngineerRef MAX5986 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Circa HKD40k-60k p/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Structural Design Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
An International major engineering consultancy company is currently looking for a professionally experienced Structural Design Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate would be responsible for the execution of general designing work, the supervision of the projects progress and the coordination of various activities on the selected project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a leading role in technical delivery and reviewing the design of projects.
- Handling both permanent works and temporary works design, design checking & temporary works design management.
- Involvement in the management of sub contractors and suppliers.
- Manage and mentor junior engineers in project quality, cost control and project planning.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience with a wide range of building structural design would be ideal.
- Strong understanding of engineering first principals and ability to demonstrate design effectiveness.
- Good team skills acquired by working in a collaborative environment with other design and construction professionals.
- Previous Hong Kong experience is advantageous but not essential to the right candidate.
- Proven track record of project management experience is an advantage.
- Degree holder in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Chartership with HKIE, ICE, IStructE or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major engineering consultancy company operating in Hong Kong. They are recruiting teams of engineers, quantity surveyors and related professional construction staff for their projects in Hong Kong to work on a range of major building construction projects and civil engineering projects.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend