Summary of Sub Agent
An experienced Sub Agent is required by a leading Dubai based civil and marine contractor for projects in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The successful candidate is required to actively manage site activities, directing site workers and liaising with the Project Manager and Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate the successful running of the project between site and project management.
- Preparation and maintenance of the project programme
- Prepare the progress reports
- Monitor the quality of the work for the whole project, reporting to the Project Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced in the area of marine or pre cast or both.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Previous Middle Eastern experience is not essential.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company have a reputation in the UAE of providing expertise on civil engineering projects including marinas, harbours, pipelines and roads. They have been providing contracting services for over 50 years in the area and have a prestigious client list. They have completed some of largest and most important civils based projects in the country over recent years and would be the ideal company for a candidate with a passion for civils based projects. In the current climate, the majority of the companies work is based in Abu Dhabi at present.