Summary of Sustainability Manager
A main contractor in Qatar is currently looking for a high calibre Sustainability Manager with extensive rail or metro project experience to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and administer environmental policies and procedures in accordance with project requirements and government regulations
- Responsible for ISO 14001 Program development and maintenance
- Involved in environmental reporting, environmental & sustainability audits
- Manage and supervise environmental and sustainability consultants
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in station/ rail / metro works
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The contractor has over 60 years of expertise in the construction industry and has a presence internationally with 17 countries in its portfolio. Currently, they are working on a major railways and stations contract in Doha.