System Assurance and Compliance ManagerRef MAX6748 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of System Assurance and Compliance Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A Systems Assurance & Compliance Manager in Hong Kong required by a major transportation employer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review the existing strategic system assurance approaches
- Formulate and implement any necessary new strategies
- Ensure that effective and efficient risk control system and system assurance process are in place
- Meet the challenging demands on reliability, availability, maintainability and system safety (RAMS) of the existing and new rail businesses in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas.
- Assure senior management that SQE policies and objectives as well as statutory and operational requirements in relation to railway operations are adhered to
- Manage a Management & Activity Audit Team and a Statutory Compliance Team
- Report to General Manager (Safety & Quality)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the application of system assurance / risk management in large-scale projects with international exposure is a must
- Previous experience in a management position in relevant disciplines required, relevant experience gained in a transport environment preferred
- Must have good knowledge of SQE and other management system standards and practices such as ISO9001, 14001, OHSAS18001 and PAS55
- Must be a seasoned risk management professional with internationally recognized credential, in-depth knowledge of the principles and application of system assurance practices, safety standards, auditing practices and requirements, together with prevailing international railway regulatory frameworks.
- Degree holder in Risk Management or a relevant engineering discipline
- A Chartered Safety Professional, a Chartered Engineer or equivalent preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transport companies with a vast range of projects ongoing and in the pipeline. Currently in the process of expanding its operations through the enhancement of its transportation network and facilities and looking for an experienced candidate to fulfil this role.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available covering salary, housing, transport, schooling, medical and flights.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend