Technical Director - Structural
Summary of Technical Director - Structural Job Vacancy - Shanghai (China)
An internationally recognised consultancy currently seeking for a Technical Director, Structural in Shanghai, China.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead technical team to deliver project tasks, internal technical supervision, training and skill development.
- Perform team/resources planning and management.
- Perform project management and administration.
- Perform client care and liaison as well as external communication.
- Perform business development
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering. Post-graduate degree preferred. Must have MIStructE, MHKIE, 1RSE-PRC
- Minimum 15 years post graduate experience in structural engineering in China
- Familiar with China design codes and standards.
- Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English is necessary
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global engineering consultancy providing world class design and engineering solutions to blue chip clients worldwide.