Technical Manager - Design
Summary of Technical Manager - Design
One of the largest contractors in the Middle East is seeking a Technical Manager to join their team in the UAE on a prestigious high-rise development. The suitable candidate will have a strong architectural background, coupled with business acumen that enables them to understand what impact their work has on budgetary requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead technical team to deliver project tasks, internal technical supervision, training and skill development.
- Perform team/resources planning and management.
- Client care and liaison as well as external communication.
- Supervise program delivery, assess client needs and solve potential problems
- Liaison with designers and stakeholders
- Meet the company’s technical, programme and budget standards as agreed by the Project Management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Extensive experience in a similar role required
- Strong communication skills
- Must be qualified Architectural, Civil or Structural Engineer
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will join a leading construction company in the Middle East region to work on a high rise building project. The company endeavours to provide expertise and experience in building developments over the MENA region and across the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives