Technical Sales Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Managing Director (Asia), the Technical Sales Manager will work closely with the global technical sales team to identify, target and champion sales opportunities whilst managing materials allocation, production planning and global transport.
- You will significantly contribute to the ambitious goals the company has set itself for growth within the global market for Magnetite.
- You will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities with new clients as well as maintaining solid relations with existing customers;
- You will gather “business intelligence” of upcoming major projects particularly within the “offshore industry” and share with the management team;
- You will develop new client relationships through overseas site visits, product solution presentations, provision of technical advice & support and through the conclusion of sales;
- You will work closely with the client to fully appreciate their requirements and engineer a best-in-class solution which satisfies the client’s requirements, budget and time-line.
- You will develop and implement coordinated planning, forecasting and reporting in line with company requirements and company’s overall annual sales strategy and defined goals;
- This is a unique opportunity for an intelligent, solutions orientated engineer to join a close-knit, highly dynamic global sales team and develop strong growth across Pan Asia and the Middle East.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Achievement and action orientated; solutions focussed engineer first and foremost!
- Demonstrable experience in materials science and concrete technology in particular.
- Ambitious with 10-15 years’ experience within a technical sales environment.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Intelligent in application, maturity in approach.
- Self-driven requiring minimal supervision.
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills – a strong collaborator.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and influencing skills across multi-cultural environments.
- Ambassador for the group.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- A highly competitive salary and package will be provided to the right candidate.