Technical Services ManagerRef MAX9104 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Kai Tak, Hong Kong Salary HK$45K - 60K / m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/04/2021 Status Live: Interviewing now
A specialist district cooling company based in Hong Kong and part of a major water services group is seeking to appoint a high calibre Technical Services Manager to oversee the operations and maintenance of major district cooling plants in Hong Kong
You will be based at the project site office near Kai Tak.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the daily operation in the chiller system to ensure all legislation and contractual requirements are met;
- Lead the team to monitor and coordinate the system expansion works by contractors;
- Lead the team to communicate with and report to the client;
- Take lead in providing technical proposals and improvement opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ solid experience in chiller plant operation or installation;
- Excellent project management, leadership and communication skills;
- Good command in written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Bachelor degree/ Higher Diploma in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Membership of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, or equivalent standing in Engineering discipline is preferable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major global waste, water, and waste to energy services provider. With offices across China, Asia and the west, it strives to provide sustainable solutions to its clients.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and offers excellent construction careers. Maxim has been retained to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefits available to the successful candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend