Telecoms Build ManagerRef MAX8210 Job Posted 11/10/2017 Region South East England Location South Region Salary £45k - £55k + Benefits Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
One of the UK's largest main contractors are looking for Build Managers in the South region to work within their telecoms division. As Build Manager, you will be responsible for leading the operational team in installing the infrastructure such as telephone masts as part of an ongoing contract the company has with blue chip clients in the telecoms sector. Projects will be located around the M3 - M4 corridor area. Likely spanning across Berkshire, Hampshire, and Wiltshire.
The hiring company have ongoing contracts with blue chip clients in the telecoms sector to construct masts and deliver vital infrastructure work. Projects will be located around the M3 - M4 corridor area. Likely spanning across Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire and Hampshire.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Build Manager, you will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for Project Managing the delivery of all construction work relating to the contracts that the hiring company have with major blue chip clients in the telecoms sector. This will include the erection of necessary structures as well as related infrastructure work for the network. You will manage and organise a team of staff to ensure that contracts are delivered in a timely fashion, to specification and ensure that health & safety measures are followed at all times. You will need to liaise with internal divisions of the business to coordinate the delivery of such projects and also work with external agencies and the client where necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates will come from a Site/ Project Management background
- Candidates must have previous experience working in a similar role within the telecoms sector
- Strong management skills and able to organise and lead small production teams
- Candidates must hold valid qualifications / certificates such as SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Candidates will ideally hold some form of formal qualification in a relevant subject such as Project Management
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are one of the UK's largest main contractors by turnover and are a FTSE 250 listed company. As a business they work across all sectors of the construction industry, giving employees unrivaled career opportunities within the business. They have offices throughout the UK and employ more than 5,500 employees.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£45k - £55k + Car Allowance + Medical Cover + Pension
- Project Manager Exeter, Devon - GBP40,000-48,000
- Project Manager - Water Hong Kong, Kowloon - HK$60,000-HK$68,000
- Project Manager -Building Maintenance Hong Kong - HK$60-68k
- Project Commercial Manager Dorking, Surrey - £70k - £90k + car allowance + benefits
- Project Commercial Manager Kurdistan - Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend