Telecoms Estates Surveyor
A fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Telecoms Estates Surveyor to join a dynamic private consultancy and work remotely from anywhere in the UK. This family run firm provides the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to have their voice heard and opinions count.
A Telecoms Estates Surveyor is needed to join a dynamic private consultancy via remote working.
This Telecoms Estates Surveyor job opportunity offers career progression possibilities for an established Telecoms Estates Surveyor and the chance for an ambitious candidate to take a lead role with clients and further build their skill set. A competitive salary package is on offer commensurate with experience. The full Telecoms Estates Surveyor job duties and required experience information is detailed below.
Responsibilities and Duties
The remote based working from home job of Telecoms Estates Surveyor will be required to:
- Manage a caseload of instructions including lease renewals, rent reviews, upgrades, lease capitalisation, Lift & Shift Management, Wayleaves and Notice to Quit.
- Manage a range of property management matters including property disputes & litigation, title issues, site access facilitation, health & safety defects, and landlord queries.
- Manage client expectations, attend internal site review meetings, and ensure deliverables are achieved in a timely fashion and to necessary quality standards.
- Play a role in further developing good practice and the streamlining of delivery of Telecoms Estates Surveying services to clients.
- Provide support to the marketing and customer service teams as required.
- Maintain the case and file management records utilising the management databases.
- Case Delivery: Manage your own caseload of instructions securing best value for the client. Prepare business cases to recommend course of action to client. Achieve project deliverables within timescales defined by instruction/manager.
- Client Management: Maintain strong and constructive relationships with the Client. Engage positively with the Client maintaining and enhancing their reputation for delivery, quality, and results.
- Commercially astute
- Ability to communicate successfully with people at all levels both inside and outside, both verbally and in writing
- Sound negotiation skills and experience
- Strong appreciation of the market for telecommunications sites in the UK
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Computer literate, intermediate skills with Microsoft Office and in particular Word and Excel
- A strong network of contacts within the Telecoms industry would be beneficial
- Trained in negotiation from a recognised body or established trainer would be beneficial
- Highly motivated with a will to succeed
- Ability to respond well in a pressured and deadline-driven environment
- High levels of organisation skills to manage a very broad set of responsibilities, with an eye for detail
- Able to analyse problems or situations and create solutions to achieve the best and most efficient outcome
- Takes ownership by seizing the initiative, meeting deadlines and being accountable for actions and decisions
- Shows integrity by being open and honest, being professional and following through on commitments
- Shows aptitude for client care and customer service
Desired Skills and Experience
- Broad previous experience of estate management and Telecoms Estates Surveying job duties and work is needed.
- Experienced negotiator including preparation of written instructions to solicitors.
- Hands on track record for delivering estates transactions including lease renewals, freehold acquisitions, open market rent reviews and assignments relating to Telecoms Estates Surveying
- Understanding of the Electronic Communications Code, the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954, together with relevant case law and knowledge of the market for telecommunications sites in the UK and Ireland.
- Practical valuation experience and knowledge of the RICS Red Book would be of benefit.
- Experience of undertaking Valuations in line with principles set out in the Electronic Communications Code would be a benefit.
A professional qualification relating to Telecoms Estates Surveying such as RICS accreditation would be attractive to this employer.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This Telecoms Estates Surveyor employer is an RICS regulated firm of specialist telecoms surveyors with extensive experience in representing and protecting landlords’ rights.
They provide phone mast advice and services to a range of clients, from rural property owners to large investment funds, and are renowned for our expert experience and knowledge in the field.
Based in the north of England, but covering the whole region and much of the UK, this Telecoms Estates Surveyor employer is a family run business and values its employees highly by encouraging and recognising achievement. Their ongoing team building activities provide time to relax, and a forum in which to connect with other home-based employees. They are a great company to work for.
Full details will be provided to shortlisted Telecoms Estates Surveyor candidates
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous Basic Salary based on experience
- Stakeholder Pension
- Generous holiday entitlement