Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in cost management;
- Preparing or validating, together with negotiating and agreeing final accounts;
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages, including attendance at and contributing to a range of meetings;
- Good knowledge of the main procurement methods and their application;
- Good knowledge of the main types of construction contracts;
- Experience of utilising industry standard processes and systems (IT and other) to effectively deliver projects;
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Cost Management/Engineering or equivalent;
- Have or working towards full membership of RICS or HKIS;
- Relevant working experience;
- Excellent communication in both Cantonese (desired) and English (essential).
- Candidates with Consultancy or Contracting experience will be considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Working from over 80 offices in a global network the successful candidate will be joining a leading construction consultancy organisation. For this is a long term role with excellent opportunity for career progression and professional development. Full support will be given to candidates looking to develop a long term career with the company. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS SITE BASED WORKING FOR THE CLIENT ORGANISATION.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Free accommodation;
- Flight tickets from Hong Kong to shanghai are covered.