Temporary Work CoordinatorRef MAX6069 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Macau Location Macau Salary Circa HKD$30k-50k p/m + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypeContract Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Temporary Work Coordinator Job Vacancy - Macau
An excellent opportunity has arisen for all high calibre Temporary Works Co-ordinators in Macau. The company is a high profile main contracting company with offices worldwide. The successful candidate will be employed on the Macau’s latest hotel project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure all temporary works are adequately designed, checked, constructed and dismantled on site as per the Temporary Works procedure
- Co-ordinate design submission information in a proper presentation format and ensure change is managed.
- Representing the design department at the internal/external meeting for erection of temporary works.
- Preparing conceptual and detailed designs in accordance with current standards and code.
- Work with designers through the Design Phase for the project with focus enabling works that will make use of concrete and steel strutting.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with any sub-contractors, other works designers, and constructors to ensure that project have been built as designed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous Design & Construction experience is essential, preferably for a main contractor.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Chartership with institution such as HKIE will be ideal.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the biggest names in the worldwide construction industry. They have major civil engineering as well as building construction projects all over Macau, but also have a global outreach with different branches and sister companies and gaining over 130,000 employees.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend