Temporary Works Coordinator
Summary of Temporary Works Coordinator Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
An excellent opportunity has arisen for all high calibre Temporary Works Co-ordinators in HK. The company is a high profile main contracting company with a lot of big projects in line. Surely an opportunity one can’t miss.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure all temporary works are adequately designed, checked, constructed and dismantled on site as per the Temporary Works procedure
- Co-ordinate design submission information in a proper presentation format and ensure change is managed.
- Representing the design department at the internal/external meeting for erection of temporary works.
- Preparing conceptual and detailed designs in accordance with current standards and code.
- Work with designers through the Design Phase for the project with focus enabling works that will make use of concrete and steel strutting.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with any sub-contractors, other works designers, and constructors to ensure that project have been built as designed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- at least 5 years of temporary works design
- previous experience in civil projects is preferred
- Cantonese fluency is an added advantage
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered membership to a professional body is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major player in the construction industry. Based in Asia, it has an enviable pipeline of civils and build projects and is looking for quality addition to the company.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive packages will be provided for the right candidates.